Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Happy memories

 Walking on the bridge through the Slough I saw water, alligators, birds, and many other water animals





Sketch #524 from Sketches in Thyme


July 16 SCENERY challenge at Cookin' Up Creations

My challenge for you today is to make a layout using any kind of SCENERY.
America the beautiful is just that because of the beautiful and unique scenery that we get to enjoy along the way. You can gain so much inspiration such as a sunset, the beach, the mountains, a lake, a stream. Anything that brings you joy and peace or just an amazing, breathtaking view.

And also try to use something unusual on your layout. I chose to use this corrugated 12x12 piece as my base and some old shaped camping buttons.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your creation with us.
    I wish you a wonderful summer with us at Sketches in Thyme

    ReplyDelete