Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Get Your Happy On

It's my challenge today for Cookin' Up Creations

 Love in America

So who do you love in America?  We love places, events, and people.  My challenge is to included people that you love on your page.  I used a photo of my husband and me.  He is one of the people that I love the most.   We went to the Senior Golf Tournament in Tampa, Florida together.  I was there because he was there.

So find a photo or photos of a person or people that you love and create your page of "Love in America".  I'm looking forward to see the people you love








3 comments:

  1. Phillis, your layout is absolutely beautiful! And I love the photo of you and your husband! You scrapped it in such an amazing way. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Everything on your layout goes so well with each other. Thank you for playing along with Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the "love in America" theme. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete