Friday, July 15, 2022

Cruise

 


I used sketch # 523 at Sketches in Thyme


I also used the OCEAN challenge at Cookin' Up Creations


Today's challenge is to be inspired by the Ocean. :) I think you all know that I have quite a love of the ocean and try to get there as often as possible. I love everything about the ocean, the salt water, the sound of the waves and birds, the smells, the sand and seashells. It brings me peace and recharges my soul. So create a layout inspired by the ocean. If you don't have ocean photos, you could use sealife from an aquarium, playing in the sand, walking down the beach, etc. If you don't have photos relating to the ocean you could do a photo-less layout, but have journaling about how it inspired you.



3 comments:

  1. I love how you used the frame and the embellishing! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch, Phillis! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete