Sunday, November 2, 2014

Enjoy Life

Many times I trod through each day doing what I need to and never really stopping to smell the flowers or enjoy life. Well last summer when I went to New York City with some college friends I certainly enjoyed life that day.  It felt like it did 30 years ago when we were at college.  We laughed much of the day and enjoyed each other's friendship.  It was with this in mind that I created my LO for ChallengeYOURself.  The October Challenge #11:  Scrap an Affirmation.  


I combined the October 26th:  Mixed Media from The Studio Challenges with my LO.  I used 2 blue mists on my page.  Then I used blue paint on the edges of my background paper.  I love to use my  mists and my paints.  I do use my mists more than my paints, but when I do paint on my page I am always happy that I did.



You may need some words to inspire you or encouragement to get messy on your page.  So go ahead and pick your challenge from The Studio Challenges or Challenge YOURself.   

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy life! How wonderful! Great affirmation and great layout Phillis! So glad you took the time to join us again this month :) at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phillis! This is such a wonderful layout and affirmation! I love your page! We are so happy that you played along with us this month at Challenge YOUrself!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I love that you used the big circle pattern.
    Thank you for playing along with The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Phillis, so lovely to visit and admire your wonderful affirmation page. Great photo of YOU and your page reminds me how I really enjoyed New York when I visited a few years ago. Thanks for playing along with Challenge Yourself this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right Phillis, we all need to enjoy life a little more! Great photo and I love your added touches with mists and paint. Cool circle too. Thanks for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phillis we all should enjoy life, great page. Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete