Saturday, June 28, 2014

Whiteface Moutain

You may be sick of seeing my photos from Whiteface Mountain, but here we have another.  I used the Challenge #3 from Scrap and Play to create this one.  It is to use 3 things from the tic tac toe grid.  I chose: punch, mist or paint ( I used some of each) and chipboard. I used my circle punch for the brown printed circles.  I used mist on my background paper.  I painted my 3 chipboard circles near the bottom of the page and also put some pant on the edges of my background paper.


To see this  challenge and get all the details click HERE.




2 comments:

  1. Love your misting on this pretty page! Thanks for joining us at Scrap & Play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the subtle colors - they go perfectly with your photos! Thanks for joining us at Scrap & Play

    ReplyDelete