I created this card with the flowers for the challenge for Practical Scrapers.
I had just read in my Creating Keepsakes how to make flowers.
- Use a 5X5 piece of patterned dublesided paper.
- Draw a spiral on it and then sew a zig zag stitch on the line.
- Next cut between the stiching.
- Use a pencil to roll the spiral into a circle.
- Use glue dots to adhere the spiral at each end.
- Add a brad or pearl in the center.
- Use paper to add a stem and leaves
- Attach to you LO or card
For the other flowers I used craft flowers and added green paper for stems and leaves.