Friday, January 13, 2023

Arrival on my Hawaiian Cruise

 


I forgot to post my challenge at Cookin'Up Creations from Jan 11th.



For my challenge I want you to dig out your misting, embossing, or something to add some color to your background AND use some scraps or old journaling boxes to use as a frame around your photos

I also made this page for the Challenge YOUrself year in review.  

It had been my dream to go to Hawaii.  It was planned for our 25th wedding anniversary.  Then COVID hit so the trip was rebooked a couple times.  We finally got to go for our  27th anniversary.

2 comments:

  1. Your layout is absolutely beautiful, Phillis! I love your background and photos, especially the one of YOU!! (What a wonderful way to celebrate your 25th anniversary!! ) Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Hawaiian cruise is a great moment to scrap from 2022!! Love the mixed media background and the colors. Thanks for playing with us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete