Sunday, March 20, 2022

1970--2021

 




JOIN US at Cookin' Up Creations for Our weekend birthday Bash!!  You have until Wednesday March 23 @noon to submit your creation

Here is my challenge:  When we celebrate birthday we always acknowledge how old the person is turning.  Sometimes that many candles is put on top of the cake for the birthday boy or girl to blow out.
My challenge is to: use numbers on your page, some tall strips of paper (candles), and something yellow to show the shine of the candles.  It does NOT need to be a birthday page.
 


I did use this sketch #509 from Sketches in Thyme.  You do NOT need to use the sketch




5 comments:

  1. Wonderful page! Great challenge too! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful take on the sketch, Phillis! I love the flairs and paint splatters! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun page! Great take on the SIT sketch! I think I have that flair in my stash...nice addition of more circles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun take on the sketch, Phillis! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to follow the sketch. Thank you for joining Sketches in Thyme this month.

    ReplyDelete