Saturday, November 20, 2021

Golf

 


My hubby caddied for a golfer at the Symetra Tour.

I used these challenges:

Stick it Down November Double page sketch



Cookin'Up Creations --Way up high 
For today's challenge we are going to focus on the lyrics, way up high. I chose these particular lyrics because I was scrapping a photo of Kyle and Brandy on a recent trip to the mountains. This photo was taken on Otter Falls hiking trail in Sevin Devils, NC. I also dug deep.....and I mean deep in my stash to find these papers by Fancy Pants. So your challenge is to use the song lyrics as your inspiration and dig deep, and I mean deep in your stash for some old scrapbook paper and tell me the name of the manufacturer.
I used papers from Simple Stories from 10 years ago

4 comments:

  1. Nice job Phillis!! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome...what cool in action photos. Your little cork board (Golf) and >>> are really awesome! Your "golfing" paper is the perfect match. Thank you for joining Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the double page sketch Phillis! Lovin' that you had coordinating papers for your "golf" pictures! Thanks again for playing along with us this month at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch and congrats on winning Nov!

    ReplyDelete