Friday, June 19, 2020

Cookin' Up Creations Clue game continued.


Clue #3  My challenge for you today is to be inspired by Colonel Mustard and use yellow as the primary background color on your page! 

Image


Clue #4  Your challenge today is Miss Scarlet. I picked her because she is my favorite color and so sophisticated. A prim and proper lady for her time. You can't possibly think that little ol me would be involved......right?
So take this sketch and create yourself a monochromatic layout using Red!

 Image

Clue #5  Today we are focusing on the hallways between Hill House Manor's rooms. Notice the tile pattern. Your challenge for today is to create a LO with a tile (grid) pattern. The size of and the number of tiles is up to you.


Clue #6  My challenge for you this week is to be inspired by the following Clue weapon -- the knife! So use either fussy cut or laser cut embellishments on your page! I used laser cut chipboard for my title in this example layout:


Clue #7  Since it's Monday we have a sketch for you with a twist. I'm wondering if the murder weapon could have been a lead pipe. So, on your layout you will need to use something metal. On my layout the butterflies are metal accents.





There are  more challenges to come so join the challenge if you dare.

No comments:

Post a Comment