Sunday, December 22, 2019

My Retirement Tea

A tradition at our school is that the retired teachers are honored with a tea.  This year I was one of the to retire


I used the December single page sketch from Stick it Down for my template.

I also used the challenge at Creative Inspiration to create a page about  a celebration.  Have you hosted or attended a celebration recently? You have until December 27 to create a layout or other project and post it in this thread. One prize winner will be chosen by random drawing. 


3 comments:

  1. Congrats and I really love your take on the sketch. The colors on the page are awesome! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Phillis.
    Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down - hope to see you again this month!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a sweet sentiment, and lovely layout to remember her by!! Pretty layout, Thank you for scrappin' with us! ~Melissakay SID Design Team

    ReplyDelete