Thursday, March 16, 2017

March Challenge at Pixels and Paper

I realize the month is half over and I never posted the challenge at Pixels and Paper
Here it is:
Welcome to our first month of Autumn down under and I hope some glorious weather awaits us - I always love our mid seasons, they are my favorite months of the year.

This month our challenge is a pretty one - please use this delightful image as your inspiration point and add the criteria of FLOWERS to your submission and please don't forget to tell us what inspired you.


Criteria is FLOWERS

I just loved these flowers from the inspiration photo. I found a photo of the flowers that my mother in law had at her house. She took the photo and it was with some other photos that she had given to me. What a memory this will be for my kids. Here is mine:



No comments:

Post a Comment