Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Street Car Tour

Here is my vintage LO I made for the challenge at ARTastc Challenge Blog.  It is a photo of the tour guide from our Street Car Tour in Skagway, Alaska.  She was dressed up in the period clothing and told us all about this town that was where the Gold rush folks left from.


Here is the inspiration photo from ARTastic.


I used modeling past on my page to add texture to the background.


I then added blue and yellow ink to go along with the colors of the inspiration photo.


5 comments:

  1. This must have been a fascinating place to visit Phillis. I really like your background - colouring the modelling paste is really effective. Many thanks for playing along with us on ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used a sort of vintage 'occasion' to scrap this challenge... you've done a really neat job using those inks and the texture on the bg. And I ADORE the pp you've used, too.....just a lovely take on our ARTastic challenge:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background work and I love your take on this month's challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos for the challenge. Love the way you've used the modelling paste to give texture. Thanks for joining in at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic use of the modelling paste and a lovely take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in at ARTastic :)

    ReplyDelete