Monday, June 29, 2015

Scrapping all day!

Since school is out and summer is here and I am not working I can scrap all day, if I want.  Here are  a few of the pages that I created recently.

At Studio Challenges the June 21st challenge is Food.  I made a recipe page for my dd.  


To see this challenge click HERE!

The June 7th challenge is a sketch at Studio Challenges.  Here is what I made.  I used photos of me before I got 10 inches of hair cut off.  I donated the hair to Lock of Love in memory of my friend that died of cancer.


The link to this sketch is HERE

Here is me with my cut hair.  I used the June 8th sketch at Turtle Soup.






1 comment:

  1. Great pages, Phillis! I have plans to create a recipe scrapbook for my daughter, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete