Monday, February 2, 2015

Fall

That is for my LO not the season.  we are in the middle of winter and have snow everywhere.  We had a SNOW DAY from school today so I got lots of projects done in my craft room, as well as baked and made soup.


I lvoe the season of Fall and this photo was taken last Columbus Day while visit my sister and her Family in Lake Placid.  It show cousins from 3 different families.  I used the February sketch from Studio Challenges.


My daughter received an individual award and a team award fro volleyball last fall.  I used the arrows so she could easily be found.






2 comments:

  1. Classical elegant of page. Thanks for playing along with The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful, fall page! Really love that gold doily! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete