Friday, January 16, 2015

January Mini Crop at Turtle Soup

Join us at Turtle Soup for the January Mini Blog.
Here is my challenge for you

Birthdays come once a year for everyone.
At out house I usually take a photo of the birthday person with their cake.  My son turned 18 this year and he wanted a peanut butter cup frozen ice cream cake.  So that is what you see in the photos.
For my challenge you need to do a birthday project with a cake on some kind of bright colors.  I used star like plastic discs on my page.



You can create a layout, card, ATC, etc. as long as you use the birthday theme with a cake and some bright colors. Please add your project to the gallery and link it back here so we can all see it.

You have until Sunday, January 25th at midnight EST to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment