Monday, December 15, 2014

New challenges at Kitchen Keepsake

On the 15th of each month we have new challenges offered at Kitchen Keepsake.  You can see them all HERE.

My On a Roll Challenge is to help us celebrate all the Christmas trees that I see in everyone's windows.  Every where I go I see the green tree with lights and ornaments. For your challenge I want you to use some green on your page.  Also add some colors and embellishments to decorate your tree.   Your page does not need to be about Christmas, be sure to have a tree somewhere on your page.

I used photos of my son before he went to the prom.  I used green background paper and then lots of other patterned papers that had some green and other colors.  Some green 3-d blobs and twine.



Here is a close-up of my tree that is on the bottom right of my page.


To see this challenge and enter your LO go over to Kitchen Keepsake





No comments:

Post a Comment