Sunday, October 5, 2014

Birthday pages

This first page is my daughter's birthday cake from last year.  Her birthday will be here again in another month.  I used some pretty patterned papers and added a few journaling boxes, some plastic curvy lines, a fun title and some twine.


I used the sketch from Scrap and Play.  I turned the sketch on it's side and added lots of strips behind my photo.



I put the journaling boxes side ways and then the simple title next to them.



 For the second birthday page I used the September 1st sketch from Stuck Sketches.


Here we have my 2 kids and some of their cousins that were here to celebrate the birthdays.  I stapled on my ribbon and twine, sewed on a few cardboard buttons, splattered some paint, added a title and was done. 


7 comments:

  1. Great page, fab colours and accents! So glad you played along at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you flipped the sketch and journaling boxes on the S&P sketch! Your papers and colors are lovely. Your second layout is wonderful, too! Thanks for joining us at Scrap & Play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great birthday layout. Love your pop of color with the paint splatters. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages! Love how you flipped the Scrap & Play sketch. Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great birthday page!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap & Play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Scrap & Play

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors and such a lovely photo of your kids :).
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Stuck?!.

    ReplyDelete