Sunday, August 24, 2014

SBC Sketch and Sizzling Setches

Well I have been busy and did not put up the SBC (scrapbook Challenges) Monday sketch for last week so today you get 2 sketches and a whole lot of  Sizzling Sketches.  I am actually posting this a day early so that I do not forget to post it tomorrow morning.

August 18th Sketch Sketch 407.  

Here is what I created.  Photos from the restaurant we loved, the Skinny Pancake.

 August 25, Sketch 408

 My LO is of  my kids and their cousins coloring Easter eggs.

Sizzling Sketch LOs that have already gone by.  I am not including the sketches for these as it would be way too much to look at.  Here goes.............

SS 7
These are the adult girls with their fake mustaches last christmas.

SS 8
These photos are from our family Christmas dinner.  This is  before we put on the mustaches.

SS 9
Here are some of the teenagers wearing their mustaches.  It is these mustaches that we adults later wore.

SS 11
Connor with his birthday cake last October.

So as you can see I have been busy creating pages for my kids' scrapbooks.  To see all the sketches go to SBC.  The deadline is August 31at.



2 comments:

  1. Cool sketches, love your takes on them! Very fun photos with the mustaches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been very busy and turned out some fun LOs.

    ReplyDelete