Sunday, November 18, 2012

Scrapping about Myself

I have begun to have my kids take more photos of just me.  This first photo I had my daughter take last summer (2011) so that I would have a new profile photo for my blogs.  It was a day when I had gone to get my hair trimmed and of course styled by my hairdresser.  I sure didn't look like this many days after that.  I don't know about you, but I can never get my hair to look quite like it does when my hairdresser does it. 
I thought that my kids will want to remember what I looked like when I am old and gray (well maybe never gray........my hairdresser can always take care of that).  I used the November 15th from Stuck Sketches to create this LO. 
This second LO is from my birthday in August 2011.  My kids made me a cake ( as they usually do) ane sang "Happy Birthday to You" to me.  I used Sketch #234 from Creative Srappers for my idea to create this LO.  I didn't include the photo of me in this LO.  I have the cake and my kids carrying the cake

No comments:

Post a Comment