This LO is based on the August Monthly Challenge from Practical Scrappers to use water. I sprinked water on top of y Glimmer Mist to create some water marks on my backgound.
I also created the circles by using water.
- In the Sepember 2010 issue of Creating Keepsakes they showed how to do this.
- I cut 2 1/2 inch circles from cardboard. I used some cardboard packing materials from one of my paper packs that I had.
- I cut patterned paper in 4 inch squares.
- I wet the paper under the faucet. Patted off the excess water from it.
- Took the paper and pulled it from the middles to form o cone shape. Then tied thread around the very tip.
- Next I wrapped the paper around a cardboard circle.
- The circles were set aside to dry.
- After a couple of hours I used glue dots to adhear the circles to my LO.