Saturday, January 15, 2022

Dream job NOT

I am guest designer at Stick it Down today! 

Here is the single page sketch that I used:





Here is a little bit about me:
Hello, my name is Phillis Walrath.  I am from upstate NY and by upstate I mean right next to the border.  I live 1 hour south of Montreal, Canada.  I began scrapbooking when my kids were small, maybe about 20 years ago.   I have never looked back.  I love working with sketches  to tell the story of what my photo is about.  My go to embellishment lately are thread, string, or ribbon and buttons.  I mostly scrap chronologically.  I have many books filled with pages of my daughter, age 23 and my son, age 25.  They each have their own collection of books.  I often make 2 pages of the same event so that each can have the page in their own book.


No comments:

Post a Comment