Thursday, October 7, 2021

Happy holidays


My page features my husband with her new sneakers that he received on Christmas Eve a few years ago.

I used my challenge at Cookin' Up Creations




From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere - and that's exactly what you're going to find this month at Cookin' up Creations. This month, all our challenges will be based on Everything Seuss and all the fun quotes, books and characters that we've all grown to know and love.






I used the October single page sketch from Stick it Down:




 

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful work, Phillis! Love the patterned papers you chose to go with your photos! Thanks for playing along with our single page sketch this month at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hexagons in all different patterns are wonderful! I love your splatters, twine, and buttons...lovely job on your page. Thank you for joining Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phillis - I love, love, love this! Super great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love getting scrappy for Christmas! Great use of sketch. Sherry ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with those hexagons. Love the color scheme too. Thanks for joining us at Stick it down.

    ReplyDelete