Saturday, March 25, 2017

Pixels and Paper March Training


Today I am sharing a way to make your background have color and texture. 
I started with a pizza sized box, a piece of bubble wrap, and a spray ink.


I put the bubble wrap inside the box and sprayed it with the ink.

Then I put my paper on top of the bubble wrap and pushed down to let the ink "stamp" on my paper.

This is what it looked like.

I moved the paper and then "stamped it" again on the bubble wrap.


Once the ink was dry I added washi tape strips near the side of each edge.

Then your back ground is done.
Once I added my photo, embellishments, string, and journaling my final Page looks like this:


I f you don't have any bubble wrap you probably have some other textured material that you can use to spray the ink on.  I am sure wrinkled up foil is will work.  I always put my paper into some kind of box before I spray it.  This helps to keep the ink from spraying all over my scrap room.

I hope you will have some fun with spray ink and bubble wrap soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment